Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TIPS I HAVE PICKED UP ALONG THE WAY

1. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Find a support group cause you're gonna need it! A great free one that I use is http://survivingantidepressants.org  (to look at mine & the experienced advice i've recieved, go to http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2306-ladybugqt-lexapro-will-i-ever-feel-normal-again/)

2. DOCTORS ONLY KNOW WHAT THE DRUG COMPANIES CHOOSE TO TELL THEM! Don't be afraid to gt a second opinion or follow your gut.

3. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY - THOUGH YOU MAY FEEL IT! Everything takes ime.

4. FIND STRESS MANAGEMENT TOOLS - meditating, tai chi, yoga, put 5 positive things about ourself on an index card - look at it EVERYDAY.

5. OMEGA 3 IS YOUR FRIEND! It will help subside the withdrawal symptoms.

6. MAGNESIUM MALATATE! It dramatically helps the neck pain & chronic migraines.

mom was talking to her friend today, he said LEXAPRO damn near killed his sister in law (she is fine now though. Just took time)... Just goes to show ya - I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES! I can't stress this enough - don't be afraid to research meds befor u take em! Even if u have faith in ur doctor - he only know what the drug companies choose to tell him. Make urself aware of the 'ifs' & 'rare happenings' - it wouldn't be documented if it wasn't a possibility! Just sayin'
I WILL PUT MORE TIPS AS I LEARN THEM. MAYBE I CAN HELP SOMEONE OUT THERE AVOID WHAT I AM GOING THRU!

No comments:

Post a Comment